Thursday 12 June 2008

Wednesday

It's wednesday. I've been here 9 days, but it feels like a month already. One thing after another is falling into place, I've got a new simcard for my phone (the old one got lost when I moved), I've started to investigate Internet connections and the apartment looks more and more like a home everyday.

The weather hasn't really been co-operating - I'm in Switzerland, it should be nice and warm and sunny. But mostly it's been raining, actually. Doesn't bother me too much as long as I don't have to go out :) Today it's nice, though, kind of sunny and 20°C. I'm supposed to be running errands, but have been sitting here at the uni for hours.. It's nice to be connected, for once :) I've really got to get that Internet connection...

The football fans have calmed down somewhat already.. I guess you can't party for weeks on end, no matter how much you'd want to...

No comments: